Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein


Gold Standard 100% Casein is a high-quality protein that provides a sustained release of amino acids to your muscles. It’s an anti-catabolic protein, which means it helps prevent muscle breakdown and promotes lean body mass.

Out of stock

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein 4lbs in Pakistan is one of the best product for recovery after your intense workout. The brand Optimum Nutrition itself is a leading brand in the field of Supplements especially Whey Protein and Casein Protein.

It is important to provide your body with all the essential and non-essential nutrients in order to recover fast.  it provides slow-digesting protein. Casein is absorbed slowly in our body and is good for recovery from intense workouts. GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN also delivers BCAAs for the recovery of muscle for longer periods of time.

Why settle for just one protein type when you can have the best of both worlds? That’s right Gold Standard 100% Casein 4lbs is made out of about 80% casein. The other 20% are whey proteins, which makes it super easy to digest and perfect for before bed or after your workout routine. This product is also high in BCAA’s, L-glutamine, branched-chain amino acids, glutamine peptides acid matrix technology with gluten levels below 10 ppm which make this a great option for those who need some simple nourishment throughout the day!

I know that you want to feel full and support your weight management goals. Try taking this protein with every meal, before or after exercise for best results!

The Key benefits of using GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN:

  • 24g of Protein per serving.
  • 5g of naturally occurring BCAAs.
  • Best for taking before bed for overnight recovery.
  • Can be used between meals.
  • Provides 40% of the daily value of Calcium per serving.
  • Supports muscle growth and recovery through the night
  • Maintains lean body mass during periods of inactivity

Suggested Usage:

  • Mix a scoop into 300 – 400ml of water or milk using a shaker cup.
  • It can also be taken as a snack any time of the day.
  • For best results use after workouts or before bed.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *